Help Children Learning Mathematics Through Games - Đề Violympic - Lớp 1
Đề Violympic toán lớp 1 cấp huyện - Năm học 2012 - 2013
1. Introduction: Learning and teaching mathematics in Primary School
Help Children Learning Mathematics Through Games
We all know that children enjoy playing games.So that we ussualy use games to teach math in priamry school Experience tells us that games can be very productive learning activities. But ...
- What should teachers say when asked to educationally justify the use of games in mathematics lessons?
- Are some games better than others?
- What educational benefits are there to be gained from games?
What is a mathematical game in pimary school?
Mathematical games are 'activities' which:
- involve a challenge, usually against one or more opponents
- are governed by a set of rules and have a clear underlying structure;
- normally have a distinct finishing point;
- have specific mathematical cognitive objectives.
Benefits of Using Games for Math lessons
- Meaningful situations - for the application of mathematical skills are created by games
- Motivation - children freely choose to participate and enjoy playing
- Positive attitude - Games provide opportunities for building self-concept and developing positive attitudes towards mathematics, through reducing the fear of failure and error;
- Increased learning - in comparison to more formal activities, greater learning can occur through games due to the increased interaction between children, opportunities to test intuitive ideas and problem solving strategies
- Different levels - Games can allow children to operate at different levels of thinking and to learn from each other. In a group of children playing a game, one child might be encountering a concept for the first time, another may be developing his/her understanding of the concept, a third consolidating previously learned concepts
- Assessment - children's thinking often becomes apparent through the actions and decisions they make during a game, so the teacher has the opportunity to carry out diagnosis and assessment of learning in a non-threatening situation
- Home and school - Games provide 'hands-on' interactive tasks for both school and home
- Independence - Children can work independently of the teacher. The rules of the game and the children's motivation usually keep them on task.
2. View All of this Test
3. View a part of this Test
______________And more sections, Please download>>>>
4. Author: thiviolympic.com
5. Language: English - Vietnamese
6. Document Type: .doc - Page: 16 pages
7. Size: 1.95MB
6. Link download :
a. Link from >>>Click here Tai ve
b. Link from >>>Đây là Đề thi Violympic Giải toán trên mạng Lớp 1 - cấp huyện - năm học 2012 - 2013
Note: This Test is quite Free for everybody. It was collected by many sources from Internet . We are have no responsibility about this sharing.