Giải toán trên mạng Lớp 6 - Vòng 4 - Năm học 2013 - 2014
Violympic Math Contest Online - Grade 6 - Round 4 - in Secondary School
Đề thi Violympic Giải toán trên mạng Lớp 6 - Vòng 4
1. Review this test:
De thi Violympic Giai toan mang Lop 6 - Vong 4- Vong Tu luyen -Thi Violympic Contest Online - Test Paper -6th Grade 6 - Round 4 in Secondary School - De thi Olympic - thi tieng Toán tren mang lop 6 - Vong 4 - Moi nhat - Nam hoc 2013 - 2014
This is a test for 6th grade student to practice Math in Midddle school with wishing pass the Violympic Math Competition Online by the Ministry of Education launched in the academic year 2013 - 2014. http://thiviolympic.com - will help students to have metarials for studying math ...Fractions, Decimals, Integers, Exponents, Inequalities, Percents, Square Roots, Grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, grade 7, grade 8, grade 9 , grade 10, grade 11, grade 12, ViOlympic, IOE. Secondary , primary, high school
2. View a part of this Test
You probably remember studying "arithmetic"- adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing when you were in elementary school. Now, children are starting right away to learn about the broad ideas associated with math, including problem solving, communicating mathematically, reasoning, and number sense. Listed below are a few of the key mathematical concepts that appear in elementary school math books and classroom instruction today.
1. Algebra: Algebra is a generalization of arithmetic in which letters of the alphabet represent numbers or a specified set of numbers, and are related by operations that hold for all numbers in the set. Children use algebra when they solve problems like 4+o = 7, with letters replacing the box as children get older.
2. Arithmetic: Arithmetic is the knowledge and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers and fractions. For example: 5+1, 10-5, 6x2, 3÷12, and ¾ + ½.
Calculus: Calculus is about how quantities change. By understanding calculus, people can use math to make predictions about things that change over time.
3. Estimation: Estimation is the act of approximating or guessing the number value of something. We use estimation regularly to determine such things as how many, how heavy, and how full. Being a good estimator also helps children know if answers on calculators or other computer-generated data make sense.
4.Geometry and spatial sense: Geometry begins with children recognizing shapes by their characteristics and extends to their being able to use formulas and algebra to determine important details about each shape. For example, a= ½ (bxh) is the formula for determining the area of a triangle.
5. Measurement: Measurement is determining the lengths, areas, volume, time, and other quantities. Children need to know common units of measure such as inches or kilograms and how to use measurement tools.
6. Number sense: Number sense is understanding the relative sizes of numbers and how to use them, whether doing arithmetic, estimation, measurement, or classification.
7. Probability: Probability is determining the likelihood that something will happen, often expressed as a fraction or a ratio1 in 10, 1/10.
8. Statistics: Statistics is the collection and analysis of numerical data. Taking a census and counting people is a statistical activity.
______________And more sections, Please download>>>>
3. Author: thiviolympic.com
4. Language: English - Vietnamese
5. Document Type: .doc - Page: 4 pages
6. Size: 1.95MB
7. Link download :
a. >>> Direct Download free links to Teachers for this test
b. Link from >>> 6th Grade Math Violympic Online Test Round 4 - 2013 - 2014
c. Link from >>> 6th Grade Math Violympic Online Test Round 4 - 2013 - 2014
d. Link from >>>Đề thi Giải toán trên mạng Lớp 6 - Vòng 4 - 2013 - 2014 School - year
Note: This Test is quite Free for everybody. It was collected by many sources from Internet . We are have no responsibility about this sharing.